Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Thai Cafe Vegetarian and Bubble Tea Bistro

My Thai Vegan Cafe
3 Beach St (Second Floor)
Boston, MA 02111
617 451 2395

You might think you missed the restaurant, but look for the entranceway with some sketchy looking stairs and head up.   The restaurant could use some updating, but the large selection of tasty dishes makes it worth the trip.

My Thai has a menu of over 100 items. In addition they serve bubble teas and desserts from Indigo Cafe. I'm a fan of the coffee bubble tea which is a bit of an oddity. My favorite menu items include the Basil Chicken, Tamarind Duck, and Tom Yum Soup. My Thai desserts are amazing. The two I highly recommend are the carrot cake and turtle truffle torte. Friends have said the cheesecake is also incredible.

Parking in Chinatown can be troublesome.  Take the train or the restaurant is just a short walk from Boston Common Parking Garage.

No comments: